Tuesday, January 5, 2010

aMore and More

In the midst of the enchanting music of silence

My heart loses its balance

You give me a smile warm

And the silly it loses all its calm


All through the winter night dark

It sings like a lark

Not of the beautiful dew

But of handsome you


You make my smile brighter

And me feel lighter

You fill me with pleasure

So much that I can’t measure


Your comforting presence

Adds to my life an essence

With you I fly my best

And scale the Everest


When you smile, I shine

And get drunk with wine

Not of youth

But of sooth


When a song you whistle

My skin feels a drizzle

When a game you play

My heart goes gay

When a jog you take

All around the lake

I watch with pride

Your elegant stride

When my name you utter

My heart feels a flutter

When you speak to me

It dances with glee

Oh my prince charming

Isn’t all this alarming

That I’m filled with this mad amour

With an eternal craving for more and more?

2 comments: