Tuesday, January 5, 2010

With wings I Fly

With wings I want to fly, and touch the distant sky

With you by my side, with me as your pride


I wake up in the morning, you kiss me good morning

You hold me in your arms, and shower your charms

You make me a coffee nice, along with a sandwich slice

Together we shower, for almost an hour

We then go blue, in our clothes so new

We set out in our car, to the hills not far


We lie by the stream, and watch the water gleam

We smile at each other, with hearts light as feather

We bask in the warm sunshine, and savour the velvety wine

We rest by the pine’s bark, and listen to the lovely lark


We walk along the beach, beyond the ocean’s reach

I’m glad you remember dear, that we first met here

We walk side by side, as in size grows the tide

The day gets dimmer, as the stars begin to shimmer


You caress my forehead, and put me to bed

You then fondle me, and say that you love me

You melt my heart, my brave heart

For with so much kindness, and much more fondness

You wiped away my tears, and blew away the fears

Knowing all along that today, is my last day


Oh my sweet love, my turtle dove!

With wings I fly, and bid you good-bye

For, the distant sky, is way too high

2 comments:

  1. Feel your pain and love...
    write till your pain mixes with words

    ReplyDelete